Reviewing our new Article furniture and sharing the reveal earlier the reveal.

Photo of modern, leather sectional sofa from Article, on striped rug.

Our back room lounge is nearly complete and I wanted to requite you lot a huge sneak peek today. As in, I'm showing you *nearly* the entire space – just property back a few things until next week.

Earlier I share the concluding, terminal reveal, I wanted to talk to you nearly all the Article furniture we have in this space because information technology totally makes the entire room, imo. And because I've had several pieces of Commodity furniture for years and years, that I continually get asked about, I idea y'all might take some questions near my newest pieces too.

So, here'south my full Article article of furniture review…

Article Piece of furniture Review (Lounge Room)

Similar I mentioned before, I have had several pieces course Article over the years and they've all been practiced quality and proficient looking design-wise too. My offset ever slice of Article furniture was the Burrard sofa for my studio back in 2016. When I moved out of the studio infinite years afterward, I had to sell it bc we didn't accept a infinite for anymore. Merely it looked nearly make new still when I sold it (and if you were at that studio auction, you know that a expert chunk of people in line were in that location to try and buy that sofa).

And then, a year later, I got some teak outdoor furniture from Article and nosotros yet have information technology all to this day. Both the table and the chairs are from the TEAKA collection. I go asked well-nigh it pretty regularly still, whenever I share photos of the backyard or our sometime porch.

Of all the Article  furniture reviews I'll share today, this outdoor furniture has been tested the longest! It's been virtually 3 years nor since we got the TEAKA table and chairs. Information technology still looks and then proficient! And held upwards well through our cross-country motion also. It's solid folks! Long lasting stuff.It's very heavy, so keep that in listen.

Alright, so let's just jump into the new stuff, then I tin give you my honest opinion on everything…

Image of Article leather sectional with giant fiddle leaf fig in the background.

Article Sofa (Mello Exclusive)

I researched the heck out of different sofas and the one that had actually practiced reviews (that I besides really loved the wait of) was the Mello Taos Sectional. I looked at A LOT of sofa options online (from all different sources) before falling in love with this one. And when I read the reviews, I knew I had to have this i.

From the start, it looked like one of those sectionals that I'd exist able to curl upwardly in with a coating and just hang out for hours. And I'm happy to written report, IT TOTALLY IS! This sectional is so comfy and we could not be any happier with it.

At the time I'm writing this postal service, we've had the sofa for almost 3 months. We've used it every unmarried day since and then and it nonetheless looks astonishing…even with a toddler that likes to get messy. Certain, it gets some little scuffs, from tiny fingernails, etc. But that'southward what leather does. And I actually really similar when you can see a little flake of patina on leather. Information technology tells a story.

Bated from it beingness comfortable (which is plainly important), it'southward also Then skilful looking! And apparently, I'm not the merely i who has taken notation of this sectional. When I shared a preview to Instagram, several of you said this exact sectional was your dream couch also.

P.S. While this sectional isn't cheap, it's still a proficient price for a leather sofa of this size. The other leather sofa we have (in the living room), which we bought from a different visitor, toll almost $ane,000 more than than this one and is about half the size. AND both Jeff and I honestly similar our new mello exclusive ameliorate!

Y'all can check out the Mello Sectional from Article here. I accept the left arm corner sectional in Taos Tan.

Closeup photo of Article furniture (wicker, bohemian coffee table) in modern, California home.

Article Coffee Table (Catta Java Table)

I'm also IN LOVE with our new coffee table – its the Catta Coffee Table. It reminds me of an Equipale barrel chair and j ust feels similar vacation, don't you retrieve?

Again, the quality is really great (thick glass top with a rattan, rope, and powder-coated fe base of operations). But the most impressive part? The toll! Its $350, which seems like a steal to me. And I should know, I spent A LOT of time rounding upward cool java tables under $500 a while back and information technology was a claiming to find beautiful ones that were high quality similar this.

Closeup image of floor pillows in an earthy, bohemian living space.

Bocco Pillow

I have a handful of pillows in this room, mostly ones that I snagged from our living room. Since we're back here and then much now. Simply one of the new additions is a pinkish Bocco pillow – super soft and cozy.

We've used it a small absorber on the flooring with a floor pouf to make things actress cozy on the floor, when my son wants to play Legos on the flooring (which is every.single.day). Haha.Simply full disclosure… I've since moved this pillow to another room, so I can maintain the earthy vibe I accept going on in here.

Image of minimal reading nook with a circular mirror.

Meron Mirror

At that place's a decent amount of artwork in here already, then I thought a mirror would be a good addition to bounce light around in hither and intermission up the framed, rectangular pieces.

This is the Meron Mirror. It's under $200 and comes in the natural color we take and black. And has a like vibe to some of the other pieces, without existence overly matchy matchy.

Image of bamboo side table next to leather side table.

Catta Side Table (Hadley Stool like)

And last just not least, the stool / side table.

I take the Hadley stool, which we use as a side table behind the sectional for drinks. I actually like the size because we can move it around easily when we demand a identify for drinks, or an extra seat.

It's since been retired though, then I wanted to suggest the Catta Side Table, which matches my coffee table and is sooo cute! It's also under $200.

Photo of leather sectional from Article with neutral pillows and abstract artwork.

Photo of bohemian, minimal living space with giant fiddle leaf fig.

Image of floor pillows in bohemian living space.

Image of modern, leather corner sofa with earthy, neutral textiles.

Image of wicker coffee table and leather sofa on striped rug with abstract art.

That'due south it for now!

I'thou nevertheless finishing up the remaining decorating of this room, so I'll share all the sources and the role part of this infinite in a split up post. But for now, let me know if you accept any questions – almost the Commodity article of furniture and/or anything else you encounter in this space. Happy to answer.

This mail service is in partnership with Article, a brand that I've had in my home and studio spaces for years. All opinions are my ain. Thank you lot for supporting the brands that assistance keep Paper and Stitch running.